Saturday, July 26, 2008

Photo Shoot: George & Eddie (Pets)

I got a new lens today - Canon 50mm f/1.4 - so we decided to go for a ride in the neighborhood and take some pictures, and here's what we got. P.S. I love this lens!!!

This was taken in front of the house - notice our balcony on top.

A little closer up.

I noticed this pretty garden in front of someone's house, so we quickly stopped to take a picture.

A few photos on Nelson Quay, where all the trees are still nice and green.

I can't believe I actually got George to agree to pose for so many photos!
This is one of my favorites of the day.

Eddie was such a good boy fetching his stick out of the water, he got a treat.

Such posers!


When we got home, Eddie did his usual guard-dog duty, and scared all of the iguanas off the dock.

After jumping off the dock, this iguana climbed up the mangroves in our neighbors yard.

No comments: